How did we do it and what does it mean? Find out here!
Symbolism of Our Logo
Our logo depicts a cowboy riding into the sunrise.
Consultants are sometimes thought of like the 'Lone Ranger'
as riding into a situation, solving it, and then riding off
into the sunset.
Our rider is headed into the sunrise to emphasize
that we are ready, willing, and able to meet your challenges
But don't let the 'cowboy' image lead you to believe
that we can't work as part of a team, or that we are
anti-social. To be sure, our ability to join our effort
to the realization of a shared goal while at the same time
contributing our unique capabilities is an essential part
of meeting our clients' needs. Anyone who has ever herded
cattle [we have
back home on the farm [large GIF] ]
understands the need for both close cooperation and
We have endeavored to make our pages viewable on any browser, and have specifically
tested using the browsers listed under the next section.
These web pages were developed on our TCP/IP and NFS local
area network using the following tools:
- OS/2 Warp Web Explorer (no longer supported)
- OS/2 Warp Netscape version 2 (no longer supported)
- Windows NT 4 and 95 Internet Explorer versions 2, 3, and 4; Netscape versions 2, 3, and 4 (no longer supported)
- Windows XP using latest versions of FireFox, Internet Explorer, Opera, Chrome, and Safari
- Windows 7 and 10 using latest version of Internet Explorer
- Android Cell Phone
- CERN httpd Web Server on ESIX SVR4 UNIX
- Apache httpd Web Server on FreeBSD and GoDaddy
- Impos/2 Bitmap Editor on OS/2
- Corel 6 and 8 on Windows NT and 95; Corel 9 on Windows XP
- MS-Paint running in WIN-OS/2 session
- giftool.exe on OS/2
The following persons contributed to the creation of this
Copyright © 1995, 2018
Orville R. Weyrich, Jr.
Last updated: December 03, 2001; Version: 1.9