Reference Book Reviews
Abstract: Reference book reviews Search, submit your own review, visit links to related sites, or recommend a new book or link.
Keywords: book reviews, Reference
Please visit our
main book reviews index page
for reviews on other topics.
These reviews are offered in the hope that readers will find
them useful, visit often, and tell others.
Toward that end, we intend to update the following topics often.
It's a win-win situation -- we get useful advertising, and you
get useful information.
All reviews are arranged in reverse chronological order, with
the most recent at the top:
Books Awaiting Review
Books which are in hand awaiting review, in no particular order:
Books Being Considered for Review
Books which are being considered for review, but are not yet in hand:
- Prescription for Nutritional Healing: A Practical A-Z Reference to Drug-Free Remedies Using Vitamins, Minerals, Herbs and Food Supplements, Second Edition
- Handbook of Biologically Active Phytochemicals and Their Activities
- CRC Handbook of Nuts
- Datapedia of the United States 1790-2000: America Year by Year
- Brassey's Encyclopedia of Land Forces and Warfare
- Blacks Law Dictionary, Pocket Edition
- The American Pharmaceutical Association Practical Guide to Natural Medicines: The First Authoritative Home Reference for Herbs and Natural Remedies from the Nation's Largest and Most Respected Organization of Pharmacists
- The Women's Business Resource Guide; A National Directory of More than 800 Programs, Resources, and Organizations to Help Women Start Or
- The Concise Oxford Dictionary of Zoology
- Business Research on the Net (10 Minute Guide)
- America's God and Country :Encyclopedia of Quotations
- 1995 U. S. Pharmacopoeia & the National Formulary: USP 23-NF18
- PDR for Nonprescription Drugs and Dietary Supplements 1999, Twentieth Edition
- Physicians' Desk Reference Guide to Drug Interactions, Side Effects, Indications and Contraindications
- PDR for Herbal Medicines
- Physicians' Desk Reference 1999 (PDR), Fifty-Third Edition
- The World Factbook 1997-98
- Taber's Cyclopedic Medical Dictionary , 20th Edition
- How to Read a Paper: The Basics of Evidence Based Medicine, Second Edition
- Dorland's Illustrated Medical Dictionary, 30th Edition
Feedback and Comments
We welcome your comments on our reviews, as well as your suggestions
for additional books which you would like to see us review.
Publishers and authors are encouraged to provide review copies for
E-mail Comments Now
Copyright © 1995
"Orville R. Weyrich, Jr."
Last updated: July 14, 2000; Version: 1.8